Will travel for coral

Which is better, Galaxea, Frogspawn, or Elagance?


  • Total voters
    5

Tankster86

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Concord, but the company I work for provides me with the opportunity to travel all over NC, VA, and SC. I have been in the fish keeping hoby for about 7 years now, but I started my first Nano reef in February of this year. Currently, I have a small Bam Bam orange zoanthid colony, it's doing fairly well and expanding. I had originally wanted to do a zoanthid only tank, but I recently visited a friend in SC who had a Galaxea and Elagance LPS tank. It was mesmerizing!!! He didn't have any frags and probably wouldn't be willing to part with any of them, which was disapointing, and it has me on a search. I would love to find someone local with these corals. I would be willing to pay. I'm also an ASE certified tecnichian, a heavy equipment mechanic, and welder, so I will trade services if needed. Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone who might be.
 
I live in Concord, but the company I work for provides me with the opportunity to travel all over NC, VA, and SC. I have been in the fish keeping hoby for about 7 years now, but I started my first Nano reef in February of this year. Currently, I have a small Bam Bam orange zoanthid colony, it's doing fairly well and expanding. I had originally wanted to do a zoanthid only tank, but I recently visited a friend in SC who had a Galaxea and Elagance LPS tank. It was mesmerizing!!! He didn't have any frags and probably wouldn't be willing to part with any of them, which was disapointing, and it has me on a search. I would love to find someone local with these corals. I would be willing to pay. I'm also an ASE certified tecnichian, a heavy equipment mechanic, and welder, so I will trade services if needed. Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone who might be.


Whoops, replied to a long gone post. Sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new