Which is better, Galaxea, Frogspawn, or Elagance?

• Total voters

Tankster86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Concord, but the company I work for provides me with the opportunity to travel all over NC, VA, and SC. I have been in the fish keeping hoby for about 7 years now, but I started my first Nano reef in February of this year. Currently, I have a small Bam Bam orange zoanthid colony, it's doing fairly well and expanding. I had originally wanted to do a zoanthid only tank, but I recently visited a friend in SC who had a Galaxea and Elagance LPS tank. It was mesmerizing!!! He didn't have any frags and probably wouldn't be willing to part with any of them, which was disapointing, and it has me on a search. I would love to find someone local with these corals. I would be willing to pay. I'm also an ASE certified tecnichian, a heavy equipment mechanic, and welder, so I will trade services if needed. Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone who might be.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Concord, but the company I work for provides me with the opportunity to travel all over NC, VA, and SC. I have been in the fish keeping hoby for about 7 years now, but I started my first Nano reef in February of this year. Currently, I have a small Bam Bam orange zoanthid colony, it's doing fairly well and expanding. I had originally wanted to do a zoanthid only tank, but I recently visited a friend in SC who had a Galaxea and Elagance LPS tank. It was mesmerizing!!! He didn't have any frags and probably wouldn't be willing to part with any of them, which was disapointing, and it has me on a search. I would love to find someone local with these corals. I would be willing to pay. I'm also an ASE certified tecnichian, a heavy equipment mechanic, and welder, so I will trade services if needed. Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone who might be.

Whoops, replied to a long gone post. Sorry.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back