WIN $250!! Cultivated Reef's HOT Summer Giveaway!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1.jpg

WIN $250 with CULTIVATED REEF!!

It's HOT in August, and maybe that's because Cultivated Reef is bringing the FIRE with this awesome $250 giveaway!! One lucky winner will be selected to go on a coral shopping spree with a $250 Coral Credit at www.cultivatedreef.com!! Will that be you? It MIGHT, but ONLY IF YOU ENTER, so get started!! Check out the 5 entry options below:

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: To be entered you MUST complete this:
  1. Sign up for the Cultivated Reef Newsletter by clicking HERE and entering your email address (the newsletter sign up is on the bottom of the page).
BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

You could win a $250 Coral Credit to Cultivated Reef!*

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

*Credit is valid for use on coral only. Not valid for shipping or fish.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through September 20, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on September 21, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @Cultivated Reef for sponsoring this great contest!
Cultivated Reef Banner.gif

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up for the newsletter! Can’t wait to check out the pieces they have!

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: signed up for the newsletter!

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus Entry #4: Updated build thread!

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus Entry for being a R2R Supporting Member!

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

It's HOT in August, and maybe that's because Cultivated Reef is bringing the FIRE with this awesome $250 giveaway!! One lucky winner will be selected to go on a coral shopping spree with a $250 Coral Credit at www.cultivatedreef.com!! Will that be you? It MIGHT, but ONLY IF YOU ENTER, so get started!! Check out the 5 entry options below:

HOW TO ENTER

1. Sign up for the Cultivated Reef Newsletter by clicking HERE and entering your email address (the newsletter sign up is on the bottom of the page).
BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Entries accepted through September 20, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on September 21, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Im a Supporting member! ☺ Good luck everyone!

JW3500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Signed up for the newsletter!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back