*** WIN a NooPsyche Reef Light!! 2 WINNERS!! ***

Official entry: What's not to love? It looks cool and is perfect for any situation. The app feature is the cherry on the cake! It would sure beat my fluval marine led strip...
 
Bonus 4: I don't really have corals but have mushroom corals. I like them because they are cute and are easy to keep. Plus they are the only thing that will grow under my light... Hint.. Hint.. Lol
 

Attachments

  • 20240918_011913.jpg
    20240918_011913.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 20
Official Entry: I really like that you have programmable Sunrise and Sunset. The APP is the icing on the cake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new