WIN a Orphek Dimmable LED Pendant! Enter NOW!

Has anyone actually contacted Rev?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
Man I am sorry once again! YES I totally forgot about this. I need a swift kick in the pants!!! I will announce here in a bit after I pick the winner. :)
 
We have a winner!

The lucky member is..................jonny

Please contact me within the next 48hrs to claim or we will redraw!

Thanks everyone and a big thanks to Orphek!!
 
I don't like picking winners because I feel so bad because I want you all to win. :(
 
We have a winner!

The lucky member is..................jonny

Please contact me within the next 48hrs to claim or we will redraw!

Thanks everyone and a big thanks to Orphek!!

I think you may have meant joker79!!! ;-)
 
We have a winner!

The lucky member is..................jonny

Please contact me within the next 48hrs to claim or we will redraw!

Thanks everyone and a big thanks to Orphek!!

I found a nice fishing rod yesterday, and now this!!???!!?? I better not get a ticket on my way to work..LOL
Woohoo! Thanks to Orphek and R2R!
 
No. Just use your imagination for the "no" cat lol

Hahahahaaaa congrats jonny!!!!!!!! It's great that a local member of our ACAC forum won this amazing light!!!! Good job man!!!! I look forward to the pics you will be sharing!!! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new