Winter sucks!

It was cold today! Only my Canadian friends think it's warm enough for ocean dips when it's 60 and cloudy! Brrrrrrr!
 
-1 with wind chill right now in western mass.... I hope it's not a sign of things to come... 56 on Saturday. Gotta love new england.......
 
My dog decided that it was too cold for him to go outside this morning. I was trying to pull him out the door as he had himself firmly planted inside the door.
 
So far my car window has only had frost on it for about 2-3 mornings. #SoCal
 
If you do not like the weather in Alabama.. stay a day as they say.. it's 29 degrees tonight.. going up to 69 sat and the high for Sunday is 49.. haha.. I hate winter... I agree with another post. If it is going to be this cold.. I want snow!!
 
I do not like snow.
I live in Phoenix.
This is not a haiku.

It was in the upper 70s (F) yesterday, currently 61F with a light drizzle today. Winter seems just fine to me. :cool:
 
8 degrees now in nh
 
High is 30 degrees here in Virginia Beach and Sunday it will be 73 and rain urghhhh we have crazy weather:mad:
 
-20C feels like -30C in Calgary today... next week it is supposed to get warm and above 0C! I like the excuses to "chill" with my tank a lot more, but it's to cold, I can chill at 0 and still be happy!
 
I hope we have another wet winter. Are you North-ish to get frost @Frop ?
 
I enjoy winter in TX. But elsewhere... noooo

68HfirU6D6nmgzt1mhTac-VMaEcaCjqim7t1Q7DWsV4.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new