Wireless camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gp!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gp!

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
631
Reaction score
423
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting in the hospital made me think to look for a wireless cameras to allow remote tank viewing.

Then I noticed you don't sell them!

You should probably add wireless cameras for the apex at some point that offer hassle free integration into the apex dashboard.

It would be nice if you offered one for diagnostic purposes that maybe didn't have the fanciest tech (i.e. low resolution etc) but could be used to view equipment states. And another one with the best resolution and optical quality that was for viewing the tank.

But please, nitrate/phosphate autotester first :)
 
Sitting in the hospital made me think to look for a wireless cameras to allow remote tank viewing.

Then I noticed you don't sell them!

You should probably add wireless cameras for the apex at some point that offer hassle free integration into the apex dashboard.

It would be nice if you offered one for diagnostic purposes that maybe didn't have the fanciest tech (i.e. low resolution etc) but could be used to view equipment states. And another one with the best resolution and optical quality that was for viewing the tank.

But please, nitrate/phosphate autotester first :)

I think we can all agree that camera integration with Apex Fusion is less than easy. While I don't think it's crucial that reefers have their camera integrated with Fusion, it'll probably be something we'll look into in the future. It's all about prioritizing all of the fun new projects :)

In the meantime, the Wyze cameras are really affordable and work great for viewing tanks when you're away from home.

We hope you're back feeling 100% soon!
 
Agree! Good to put on the list of to dos. I have a Wyze camera and don't like it. While it's easy to set up, the tank looks way too blue. Currently looking for something else.
 
Agree! Good to put on the list of to dos. I have a Wyze camera and don't like it. While it's easy to set up, the tank looks way too blue. Currently looking for something else.
Have you tried just using a yellow / brown transparent film or camera lens filter? I don't have a Wyze but I know that technique is popular for normal photography and may work for the Wyze.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new