Wireless camera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gp!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting in the hospital made me think to look for a wireless cameras to allow remote tank viewing.

Then I noticed you don't sell them!

You should probably add wireless cameras for the apex at some point that offer hassle free integration into the apex dashboard.

It would be nice if you offered one for diagnostic purposes that maybe didn't have the fanciest tech (i.e. low resolution etc) but could be used to view equipment states. And another one with the best resolution and optical quality that was for viewing the tank.

But please, nitrate/phosphate autotester first :)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting in the hospital made me think to look for a wireless cameras to allow remote tank viewing.

Then I noticed you don't sell them!

You should probably add wireless cameras for the apex at some point that offer hassle free integration into the apex dashboard.

It would be nice if you offered one for diagnostic purposes that maybe didn't have the fanciest tech (i.e. low resolution etc) but could be used to view equipment states. And another one with the best resolution and optical quality that was for viewing the tank.

But please, nitrate/phosphate autotester first :)

I think we can all agree that camera integration with Apex Fusion is less than easy. While I don't think it's crucial that reefers have their camera integrated with Fusion, it'll probably be something we'll look into in the future. It's all about prioritizing all of the fun new projects :)

In the meantime, the Wyze cameras are really affordable and work great for viewing tanks when you're away from home.

We hope you're back feeling 100% soon!

reefinnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree! Good to put on the list of to dos. I have a Wyze camera and don't like it. While it's easy to set up, the tank looks way too blue. Currently looking for something else.

PanhandleReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree! Good to put on the list of to dos. I have a Wyze camera and don't like it. While it's easy to set up, the tank looks way too blue. Currently looking for something else.
Have you tried just using a yellow / brown transparent film or camera lens filter? I don't have a Wyze but I know that technique is popular for normal photography and may work for the Wyze.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back