Wiring Motorized Ball Valve

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevorino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That is BRILLIANT! Thank you for the link!

Do you have a recommendation for a housing where the two wires connect?
 
That is BRILLIANT! Thank you for the link!

Do you have a recommendation for a housing where the two wires connect?
I don't have mine in any kind of housing - just soldered, wrapped with electrical tape and some heat shrink. I use mine for RO/DI shut offs in the basement, not really near open water/humidy.
 
I don't have mine in any kind of housing - just soldered, wrapped with electrical tape and some heat shrink. I use mine for RO/DI shut offs in the basement, not really near open water/humidy.
Perfect- thanks so much!

I'm using mine for similar application. New RODI/Salt Reservoirs are hard to access and wanted the ability to just push go on Apex.

Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new