Wisconsin Fox Valley Reefers Unite

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll side with you guys. Seeing as I almost got spanked over "there" for a for sale posting with 48 instead of 50 posts....

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what the heck happened on ? I've been a member here fr years but haven't posted much in ages. If this is the "new" club site then I heartily agree with the change. Rev has always had a nice site and the mods are much more even keeled (except maybe Sara- just kidding you know I worship the ground you walk on!) than some.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what the heck happened? I've been a member here fr years but haven't posted much in ages. If this is the "new" club site then I heartily agree with the change. Rev has always had a nice site and the mods are much more even keeled (except maybe Sara- just kidding you know I worship the ground you walk on!) than some of the idjits.

Jon - are you misbehaving already??? :angel:

Welcome back to the site and I hope the rest of you enjoy it here too! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made it...I made it....I think in about a month or so we can get most of the regulars over to here :D

Eric

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone is welcome here at R2R and I am very glad to have you here. Kick off your shoes and make your self at home. :D

That being said we do have rules just like any other site and some of them vary from other forums as well. One we do have is that we don't allow any other forum bashing or ribbing to go on. We try to be as less dramatic as possible! LOL! I hope you understand that.

Ok to address the selling rules, you are allowed at any time to sell in your own club even if your under the post or time limit. You will need at least 25 post and be a member for 30 days to sell in the selling forum. This is to protect you and other members.

Thank you! :)

tc269

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW I think I love this site already... any other rules that we should be aware of that are easy to do..

link to a diff web site?
can we say (reefcentral)? trying to be funny yet kinda serous at the same time lol

im trying to think of other rules that i have done on other places just cause I didnt know that it would be a rule but its 5 in the morning and im done with work so my mind doesnt work right now.

Thanks rev
pleasure to be here, thanks for having us

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your very welcome!

You can link to other sites, I just ask that you don't try and drive traffic to them for the sole purpose of building another forum. :) But we link to other forums all the time, especially RC! Were all sharing info!

Here is the user agreement. it looks scary, but it's not really that bad! LOL! Just have to cover our bases you know.

User Agreement

Again welcome to R2R!

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!
I know I'm not an official member of your 'club' but I always enjoyed checking out your posts, and sometimes try and give input...

I've been hanging out for a couple years on R2R, and seems like a decent place! Enjoy!

On a side note, now that I see a wide range of members over here, I'm still curious about the swap at Discover world later this summer, Is there any updates on that lately? How's the planning going? Maybe we can get a thread going on that over in the Announcements section.

OP
OP
gooch

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Paul is registered here. He may chime in. haydenp is his screen name. I got a behind the scene tour of Discovery World last month. It is a very cool place.

Scott

Last edited:

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes that is his name. I actually sent him an email. he is the one whom built my frag rack for me! I think it will be killer when I hook up with him to pick it up!

Eric

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is this club still active?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back