Witch Hazel

BeachBumTX

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
51
Location
Corpus Christi
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fragged some starburst Montipora and Montipora stelatta. Then I realized I was out of iodine. LFS is out too. Will witch hazel be acceptable to dip the frags to prevent infection? Never tried it on sps. I works well with lps. Thoughts?
 
I would think it should work. I've seen people use it as a dip on SPS for RTN / STN... And it's an antiseptic so... I would use it in a pinch, don't think it can hurt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new