Wolf-Head Mountain Reef Tank- 200 gallons

This chiller is amazing! Look at what it did to my temperature stability.
BC65A436-9CC6-4435-A20E-82126F5A7EB1.png
 
Finally fixed my tank where my fish can no longer jump out. With my wooden canopy (when it is closed) I am protected on three sides. There is a large open area across the back of the tank. I have been avoiding a solution that would end up being some type of cover over my water... of any type. Anything you use will have an effect on PAR! Until now : )

I used a rimmed tank cover kit from BRS to make a net covering the open area at the back of my tank! And my water gets to stay uncovered!!! I am happy with this. : ) I covered the overflow with plexiglass. It came out really clean looking.

before

864FCEA8-10BD-4F83-A6C4-F76FC8F4B39E.jpeg


After

1CDB54D9-0BA4-4840-B1FF-3ECF08482ED6.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new