Wonderland Tenuis?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stephj03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm aware of the RRC Wonderland but I came across a coral labeled "wonderland Tenuis". Is anybody aware of a Tenuis by this name from any of the major vendors?
 
Names get recycled and reused by many vendors. Someone like rrusa will most likely not have the original colony with said name, which also happens with other vendors. It’s quite a big deal when vendors can actually show mother colonies.
 
Yeah I guess so. Sounds like this is from a few yrs back via RRA/TGC. Prob gonna pick one up and see what it does for me. Pick from the vendor below.

35465365_1780745301986506_7523382637742784512_n_900x.jpg
 
Yeah I guess so. Sounds like this is from a few yrs back via RRA/TGC. Prob gonna pick one up and see what it does for me.
Without actual lineage, I wouldn’t go for it. Unless it’s reasonably priced and to your liking.
 
Colour looks good. If price is fair why not take it bc and not worry about the name.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new