Working on close ups !

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeaSlug
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SeaSlug

Hooked On Reef Tanks
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I finally got the white balance correct ,but kepp forgeting to turn off flow .
P1000151.jpg

P1000152.jpg
 
Thanks guys.......I don't know why I always forget to turn off the flow , but My next set of pictures will have the flow off or won't be posted .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new