World cup 2018 thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sallstrom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My team is Mexico, they already shocked the world by beating Germany. They play Korea on Saturday that should be no problem. Sweden will be they issue but we will see how Sweden stacks up to Germany as well. GO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
My team is Mexico, they already shocked the world by beating Germany. They play Korea on Saturday that should be no problem. Sweden will be they issue but we will see how Sweden stacks up to Germany as well. GO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweden going to meet the grim reaper soon.
 
Last edited:
I hope there is a new champ this time around. Getting tired of the same teams winning.
 
Sweden had it. All they need to do is control the clock. Man. I don't think I'm going to Sweden now. Thanks Sallstrom.
Lasse need to write a good thesis, to convince me now.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new