World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
I knew there were lurkers
jungle spying GIF by VPRO
Guilty... It was a conflict... do I post regularly and miss tons of opportunities or do I bag 48 new corals in 2 days??? I'm okay with lurker status... lol.

jgirardnrg

View Badges
Reaction score
Guilty... It was a conflict... do I post regularly and miss tons of opportunities or do I bag 48 new corals in 2 days??? I'm okay with lurker status... lol.
I "only" grabbed 20 during the sale and grabbed one more in the after sale. 48? Now that's a haul... any more and you'd get your own delivery truck.

jgirardnrg

View Badges
Reaction score
15 at the sale... 7 more local. Solid weekend for me!
Awesome... I also bought 2 more frag racks (one on day 1 and another yesterday). Ordered another light last night and am ordering a new tank tomorrow morning. Then I'm taking my credit card and locking it in my safe deposit box...lol

dyerrm

I stormed the castle and took some gold
View Badges
Reaction score
paid make it rain GIF by Anderson .Paak

They should give you a shirt lol!
Me talking kept me from over spending. And I have 21 corals coming in this weekend I’m not sure where they’re all gonna fit so if I would’ve gotten more I really would’ve been up the creek without a paddle

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for everyone who participated in every hour of the live sale! Here is the list of everyone who PM'ed us and qualified! :D If you believe you should be on this list please PM us.

Please remember in order to qualify for this list you had to make at least 1 meaningful post every hour of the live sale on both days!

@KatesReef13
@CamelY0
@ReefMagnet
@Saminpa
@innovusaquaculture
@Bleigh
@eloc79
@dyerrm
Thought I was gonna be on the list. Was there every hour and made post hyping it up.

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score

panathinaikos55

View Badges
Reaction score

So what do you think about running carbon as a filter for your aquariums?

• Underrated

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Overrated

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Just Right

Votes: 23 69.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Aqua SD