Worldwide study of the occurrence of cyanobacteria in a saltwater aquarium pleas Help

Nanoriffe.de

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Investigation of the occurrence of cyanobacteria in saltwater aquariums

This survey requires detailed information.
The goal is a better understanding of cyanobacteria leading to better combat strategies.
It may look like a market research survey, but it is not - we promise!
Welcome and thank you for participating at this survey.

We need data from reef tanks with or without cyanobacteria problems.

We will compare the data of affected systems to find similarities that lead to the occurance of cyanobacteria.
We will use the data from reef tanks without cyanobacteria problems as a control.
The goal is a better understanding of cyanobacteria leading to better combat strategies.

We are looking for partners worldwide that. Give our projects on your deck with a link to our survey
The results are better the more people take part in it.

Therefore, please help us so that we can possibly later Worldwide saltwater aquarists help with the output of the study.

Incidentally, this is the first worldwide survey, so let's all history writing, let us all together fight the cyano bacteria ......

Thank you, and I hope for your support.

http://www.riffaquaristik-umfragen.d.../index?lang=en

Excuse my bad English, I hope it is legible to you.

Please support this study, the results will be published in all national languages ​​in the forums.

Many thanks and greetings from Germany, Mark Flato

Shadowsfold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I completed your survey. Good luck with the study, I hope it helps bring new techniques to battle cyano. Your english is fine and very legible. The only question I wasn't sure how to answer was the one asking about water in the sump. I don't know if you were asking about the water volume in the sump or if it was flow through the sump (liters/per hour).

OP
OP
Nanoriffe.de

Nanoriffe.de

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

thank you very much for the information. It is good to know that there is a point that is not clearly formulated, so i can change this.
In the mentioned question i want to now the flow through the sump (liters/per hour), but related to the total water volume of the system!
e.g. if you have a 1.000 liter system and 10.000 l/h travel through the sump, the answer should be: 10.

best regards,

Shadowsfold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So then if my total system volume is 454.25 liters and the return pump in my sump pushes 2839 liters/hour then the answer would be 6.25 right?

Back