Worm ID, came off during dip

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skylan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
71
Reaction score
20
Location
York
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out if I have a problem or not. Have some frags I was going to move from QT and this came off in the dip. Shown on slide w/o mag and on the lowest mag setting (40x). A second worm is shown head and tail with a nice dinoflagellate for size reference :(, would appreciate any help I could get. Was thinking the first is Dorvillidae.. I have no idea on the second. Thanks! Attach files

20250608_102706.jpg 20250608_102724.jpg 20250608_110147.jpg 20250608_110229.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you have a picture of the whole worm? It appears to be a harmless euclid, however, I'd need to see the whole worm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new