Worm like thing growing on Duncan

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmoney7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmoney7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Messages
308
Reaction score
126
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back from a week trip and there’s worm like things growing on my Duncan. What is this is it bad?

IMG_9812.jpeg IMG_9813.jpeg IMG_9814.jpeg IMG_9815.jpeg
 
Yeah it could be but I’ve seen that happen before and this looks different and it’s on the bottom of the frag too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new