Worm or GIANT POOP.

Chortanator

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
564
Reaction score
432
Location
Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi i just saw this on my rock, not sure if it is a worm or the world's biggest poop. i have a sea hare and some big mexican turbos
20200308_213032.jpg
 
It might be seahare eggs. They are hermaphrodites, but won't fertilize there own eggs.
 
Looks like someone dropped some pasta in there. J/k
But, prolly some poops.
 
I just lost my seahare after about a year, by far the best algae eater, but they will starve. I would supplement with seaweed to keep it full. Also would move it down in my sump......be very careful of intakes.

RIP Blobberta
 
I just lost my seahare after about a year, by far the best algae eater, but they will starve. I would supplement with seaweed to keep it full. Also would move it down in my sump......be very careful of intakes.

RIP Blobberta
Yes I feed lots of seaweed every day tank is mostly exotic inverts. All intakes and powerheads sea hare-friendly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new