Worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johno5590
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’ll say with 80% certainty it’s a spaghetti worm or similar. Not really easy to see out of the water.
 
I recently found this in the sand in my tank, I looked at other forums and it looks like a spaghetti worm.

If anyone could confirm or tell me what else this could be that would be very much appreciated.
Cirratulid polychaete worm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new