Worried about my tiger conch

  • Thread starter Thread starter DustinDec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DustinDec

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2024
Messages
198
Reaction score
138
Location
NorCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I introduced a tiger conch about a week ago and he climbs all over the tank. I’ve been over feeding variable frozen food, pellets and flakes. Activity wise, very active, but I noticed his shell was dark and had a red spot. Normal? Feedback is appreciated!

IMG_4337.jpeg
 
I introduced a tiger conch about a week ago and he climbs all over the tank. I’ve been over feeding variable frozen food, pellets and flakes. Activity wise, very active, but I noticed his shell was dark and had a red spot. Normal? Feedback is appreciated!

IMG_4337.jpeg
Looks like a small buildup of coralline
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new