Would like to say hello

Fourth Horseman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to say hello. New to R2R but was a member of RC for many years. I am glad to see many old members here that I recognize and had the pleasure to meet from RC.
Short story long 4 years ago I had moved up to a 300 gallon tank and was really enjoying and excelling with the hobby. Well 2 kids later and I felt that I was neglecting my tank to a point I had to part ways with my dream tank. Fast forward 4 years and my kids have been begging me to get another saltwater tank. 8 weeks ago we set up a 65 gallon and it has cycled and is ready to start stocking. I am wondering if anyone has any soft corals (mushrooms, blue cloves, toadstool, xenia, etc) that I could purchase. Would much rather give back to you all. I am in the Gilbert area and look forwards to making new and meeting old acquaintances.

tcamos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you found the place!
The Pet Shop is having a buy 2 frags get 1 free sale.

MikeyMizz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to say hello. New to R2R but was a member of RC for many years. I am glad to see many old members here that I recognize and had the pleasure to meet from RC.
Short story long 4 years ago I had moved up to a 300 gallon tank and was really enjoying and excelling with the hobby. Well 2 kids later and I felt that I was neglecting my tank to a point I had to part ways with my dream tank. Fast forward 4 years and my kids have been begging me to get another saltwater tank. 8 weeks ago we set up a 65 gallon and it has cycled and is ready to start stocking. I am wondering if anyone has any soft corals (mushrooms, blue cloves, toadstool, xenia, etc) that I could purchase. Would much rather give back to you all. I am in the Gilbert area and look forwards to making new and meeting old acquaintances.
I’m planning on scraping my rocks clean and starting fresh soon. I’d gladly give you whatever you wanted for free if you came to me. North phoenix (I-17 and 101). I have pulsing Xenia, Kenya tree, couple kinds of mushrooms, gsp, and zoas. All of it grows like weeds, beware! Lol

miken1999

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi bud . Welcome . I have bright color zoa and nepthia all $15-$25 . South chandler here . PM me your num we and I can send photos .

OP
OP
F

Fourth Horseman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you found the place!
The Pet Shop is having a buy 2 frags get 1 free sale.
Tcamos I bought some rock and sand from you back in the day(around 2015) that was covered in palys. Didn't wear gloves and was sick for a few days! Glad to see you are still around.

I will have to run down there and see what they have. Thank you for the heads up.

OP
OP
F

Fourth Horseman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning on scraping my rocks clean and starting fresh soon. I’d gladly give you whatever you wanted for free if you came to me. North phoenix (I-17 and 101). I have pulsing Xenia, Kenya tree, couple kinds of mushrooms, gsp, and zoas. All of it grows like weeds, beware! Lol
Ha! I like weeds. Keep me in mind and I will take you up on the offer. If you won't let me throw you some cash let me know if there is an adult beverage you like and I can grab you a bottle or 24! Thank you for the generosity.

tcamos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tcamos I bought some rock and sand from you back in the day(around 2015) that was covered in palys. Didn't wear gloves and was sick for a few days! Glad to see you are still around.

I will have to run down there and see what they have. Thank you for the heads up.
When you mentioned the 300 gallon tank and the time frame I figured it was you. That was my dream tank too. But, we moved my in-laws in with us and my mother in law had Alzheimer's and couldn't be around the tank. It's still my dream and I hope to get one that size again. The only place I could have a tank was upstairs so I have a 75 gallon because the builder said 120 max so I picked something smaller to be on the safe side.

AWIL57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! I have some Nirvana zoas you could have for FREE. And if you are looking for an already rocking zoa garden I have 2 different pieces you may be interested it. Just let me know!

OP
OP
F

Fourth Horseman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! I have some Nirvana zoas you could have for FREE. And if you are looking for an already rocking zoa garden I have 2 different pieces you may be interested it. Just let me know!
I will PM you my number. I would definitely be interested if you could send me some pictures of the zoa gardens. Thank you!

galaxy_man_66

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you are close to me. I am off 19th and greenway.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back