• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Would like to sell both my setups!

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ministry opportunity and I would like to sell my setups. Really would not like to part out. Everything is pretty much plug and play.

Setup one: 10g IM Nuvo AIO- pics are in my build thread- has about 10 frags in there, two tomato clowns, and a jester goby. Is lit with a red sea 50, has a heater and all that fun stuff. made a refugium in one of the chambers in the back and is filled with dragons breathe also has a refugium light i got off amazon.

Setup two: 40g breeder comes with stand sand rocks and macro algae I caught at skyway fishing pier, there's also an aptasia eating file fish and a large brittle star in there as well. Filtered with a couple aqua clear 30's hob. Has a Hang one skimmer, a bar light I got off amazon, and a heater.

I also have tons of frozen foods, pellets, and extras. I have 5 home depot buckets so you can even take the water. 2 refractometers, a full 1gallon bucket of red sea pro salt (blue bucket)
a wavemaker to mixing. I also have current loop wavemakers but only one works I can give you what I have and maybe you can repair them. some other odds and ends that I'll throw in with the purchase. I have another red sea led 50 as a back up.

I reasonably priced at $350, I wouldn't make any money off of the sale, just somewhat recoup what I put into the tanks if that, the two red sea lights alone cost about $350. Again would like to sell everything in one go so please don't ask me to part out. If you want just one system I can consider it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back