Would my tank work out for a clown harem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OdinPrime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OdinPrime

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
48
Location
Daytona Beach, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had this tank set up for about a year now, and recently moved its inhabitants into my 90 gallon. Thinking about doing an anemone & clown tank, but I wasnt sure how it would work out with a 40 cube. Does anyone have any ideas if it would work, and if so how many fish I could get away with? Tank is posted below.


40 NUVO Mini Fusion PRO AIO Aquarium Bundle - Innovative Marine
​

 
That's not a harem and likely will not work, especially in a tank that small.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new