Would you pay big $ for this acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bacon505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
2,292
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just love the color blends on this deepwater.
3FB2DD97-8DD9-4525-8516-3DA9920B5672.jpeg
 
That’s a nice stick with great colors. All it takes is one person to pay $500 for and then it sells for $799. I’ve seen tenuis acros go for upwards of $1200. But to answer the question I would probably pass.
 
That’s a nice stick with great colors. All it takes is one person to pay $500 for and then it sells for $799. I’ve seen tenuis acros go for upwards of $1200. But to answer the question I would probably pass.
Haha nah i wouldnt do that to the hobby.
 
Give it a banging name and it'll be worth it. I'm not buying no name acro, j/k.... lol
 
Nice piece. You should document the growth and any changes in color over the next couple months with pics. If it holds that color and is a decent grower I would say some would pay good money for a piece. Not a crazy amount but $100-200 range depending on the size of a frag.
 
Last edited:
Nice piece. You should document the growth and any changes in color over the next couple months with pics. If it holds that color and is a decent grower I would say some would pay good money for a piece. Not a crazy amount but $100-300 range depending on the size of a frag.
This originally dark solid purple when i got it
 
Keep us updated on it’s growth and color. I like it right now with the green in the branches. Well done on this wild fragment. Also it does look like a smooth skinned acro to me.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new