Wow!!!!! I am so happy right now!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reed639
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reed639

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
803
Reaction score
2
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went to look at my tank right before the lights went out tonight and I noticed a single polyp head of Red Hornets zoa. Well about 8 months ago I was dump and killed the whole colony by accident when I was fragging it. So I saw the single polyp attached to some crushed coral hanging on to a empty hermit shell. I was sure to put the polyp on a frag plug this time.AMAZING THE STUFF YOU FIND!!
 
congrats make sure you glue it down good lol my buddy bought a candy apple red that blew off couple days after he got it then it was gone for 2 weeks then he found it when he moved a rock and glued it back on to a plug then it poped out a baby polyp and blew off again lol still hasnt found it again
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new