Wow! What a Forum!

I'm glad you found us. You will love it here -- I know I do.
Fish bowl head.gif
 
Hi there, I have a Fluval Spec lll aquarium setup as as a Pico Reef called "Alantis The Lost City". It has been in operation since March of 2019 and has been quite a challange! I look at it as my Bonsai of the Ocean world! I love Reefing and have found my one true addtion in life!

IMG-0514.jpg
Welcome to The R2R Family....Great to have you...Explore.....Learn....Share
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new