OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just caught up on your thread and thought I had stumbled upon a gardening forum :p Looks like you are quite the green thumb!!
I think its about time for a new FTS with those new corals :D
LOL you posted some pics JUST as I submitted that post!
hahaha great minds think alike! It's still a gardening forum as well though lol it's just easier to get garden pics than tank pics hahaha

I wish my tank look as "neglected" as yours! :rolleyes:
It's doesn't necessarily look neglected but it's in my soul the neglect cries out hahaha

lovely new additions.
yeah tank looks very neglected ;)
Thanks man! She holds up alright to a bit of neglect but definitely needs love!

Love the new additions, looking very nice. :)
Thanks Simon :D They're pretty and gorgeous!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I step out for a few weeks, and you've gone and bought a luxury cars worth of shrooms.

I'm just jealous.
haha I couldn't help myself! There were some incredible bounce shrooms as well but they were out of budget lol that and I'd rather get 3 or 4 awesome shrooms that may bounce than just one bouncy lol

Thanks man!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took the cover off the sBar as well lol been meaning to do it for ages now and you can see why! @bubbaque
20181201_094138.jpg

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow! I'll definitely keep an eye out on mine since I also run 60" sbars. Good to know, as I havent seen this on mine yet. Thanks for the heads up!
Definitely worth keeping an eye on it! I think the light is nicer without the cover anyway :) I will be removing the cover on my second light as soon as I get it haha

Ty first pointed out to me how they were all burnt and pretty useless like that. I believe he was able to drill the burnt part out with breaking them but I wasn't able to.
haha no way was I drilling mine, way too brittle! I'm happy to clean the lights when they need it anyway :)

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Non reef post coming, shield your eyes! Haha

While I'm still neck deep in BFV my partner has moved on to Fallout 76 and so I've gotten it for myself so we're playing that together, while on the phone to each other, one room apart hahaha

I think my characters face sums up my feelings about having to take this photo hahaha
FB_IMG_1543914324089.jpg

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Non reef post coming, shield your eyes! Haha

While I'm still neck deep in BFV my partner has moved on to Fallout 76 and so I've gotten it for myself so we're playing that together, while on the phone to each other, one room apart hahaha

I think my characters face sums up my feelings about having to take this photo hahaha
FB_IMG_1543914324089.jpg

Fun game. Lots of hatey reviews but I think it's great. It's just different, but wonderfully dark and still very much a fallout game.

I only play bethesda games. My entire gaming library is as follows; Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, and Fallout New Vegas (even though not from BGS).

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun game. Lots of hatey reviews but I think it's great. It's just different, but wonderfully dark and still very much a fallout game.

I only play bethesda games. My entire gaming library is as follows; Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, and Fallout New Vegas (even though not from BGS).
I completely agree with you man! Georgia and I are loving it and having a heap of fun together! :D People were expecting it to be Fallout 5 even though it's clearly not and when they got it and it wasn't they complained, gamers are the worst haha

You're a man after my own heart haha we're BIG Bethesda game fans! (though we do play others haha). You are missing one of the most important games in that lineup and quite possible my favourite game of all time! Morrowind!! Quite literally the best game I've ever played and I still go back and play it today, despite it's age :) I really really recommend it if you're a Bethesda fan!!
(ps it's wrang_dang if you wanna add me :) we don't have any mics though haha)

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 152 75.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 30 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back