Wrangy's Reef - 80g of Wrasse & SPS

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so we'll do some trip update and then tank haha (some photos stolen from my Instagram too haha)

It was really amazing, great to spend a week with Georgia and my parents (who we see like two or three times a year, they live in California) in Quebec! Quebec is an incredible place!
IMG_20190207_090205_640.jpg

Then we had two weeks in New York that was just us and Georgia's sister lives over there! Sadly very little snow but it was beautiful!
20190218_170056.jpg

We both got amazing, incredible tattoos from the ever talented Julianna Menna at Gristle Tattoo in Brooklyn!
IMG_20190226_165017_708.jpg

And I didn't post this one on Instagram but we also got engaged!!! :D :D :D :D this was the photo we sent to my parents haha took them a whole minute to realise there was a ring but it was hilarious watching them try to figure out the photo :p

20190224_152032.jpg

View attachment 20190218_155949.jpg

Congratulations on you both!
I followed the holidays on IG. It looks like a great trip (with delicious food... )

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on you both!
I followed the holidays on IG. It looks like a great trip (with delicious food... )
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the IG posts, I had a lot of fun with them and we had some amazing food!!

Congrats to you both! If you wanted snow you should have come to Minnesota :) haha
Thanks man!! :D Maybe next time!! We love our cold weather lol

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a phenomenal display!!

Were you meant to type something in that comment? haha

I did mean to type something in that comment, working from the phone, bah. This view is exactly what I expected to make my tank look like, but on a nano level, at least from the first picture in your post. I've also never seen a DT with that many SPS colonies look so freaking clean. Like, there's no coraline at all...

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did mean to type something in that comment, working from the phone, bah. This view is exactly what I expected to make my tank look like, but on a nano level, at least from the first picture in your post. I've also never seen a DT with that many SPS colonies look so freaking clean. Like, there's no coraline at all...
Haha I thought so!

It's incredible, their displays and tanks are impeccable! Just absolutely spotless!! :D

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back