OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so we'll do some trip update and then tank haha (some photos stolen from my Instagram too haha)

It was really amazing, great to spend a week with Georgia and my parents (who we see like two or three times a year, they live in California) in Quebec! Quebec is an incredible place!
IMG_20190207_090205_640.jpg

Then we had two weeks in New York that was just us and Georgia's sister lives over there! Sadly very little snow but it was beautiful!
20190218_170056.jpg

We both got amazing, incredible tattoos from the ever talented Julianna Menna at Gristle Tattoo in Brooklyn!
IMG_20190226_165017_708.jpg

And I didn't post this one on Instagram but we also got engaged!!! :D :D :D :D this was the photo we sent to my parents haha took them a whole minute to realise there was a ring but it was hilarious watching them try to figure out the photo :p

20190224_152032.jpg

View attachment 20190218_155949.jpg

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome news! Congratulations!
Haha Awesome! Well done mate congrats!
Looks like it was a great trip and congrats on the engagement!
Congrats on the engagement...:)
Thanks so much everyone! We had an amazing trip and got to spend lots of time with family we don't get to see super often!! Plus who isn't going to be over the moon about an engagement haha (good thing Georgia knows how about my terrible reef addiction beforehand haha)

Mattres

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gee they've grown a lot! I had to go back to your last photos of them to compare.
I recently re potted my sole chili that was doing well average into a wicking bed with a compost/manure/potting soil mix and is doing amazingly better.
The two cats couldn't be more comfy! The fluffy blanket makes it look like there's three cats!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gee they've grown a lot! I had to go back to your last photos of them to compare.
I recently re potted my sole chili that was doing well average into a wicking bed with a compost/manure/potting soil mix and is doing amazingly better.
The two cats couldn't be more comfy! The fluffy blanket makes it look like there's three cats!
Yeah they've gone crazy!! I've got pods everywhere! :D I'm a bit jealous of the wicking bed haha the pots do really well for the chillies though which I'm glad about as I can only use pots haha
They're definitely happy and have been very lazy with the heat here in Melb but 17 tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... I... errr.. tested the water in the tank last night... heh ;Blackeye

Nitrates are at a cozy 50ppm
The phos has a fuzzy wuzzy 0.6ppm ring to it

At least the alk is on point at 7.0dKH haha

You've got the most important part right then. Do you keep your alk that low?

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got the most important part right then. Do you keep your alk that low?
That's true haha I would like to lower the other levels too! Giving some AF Nitraphos a go so we'll see how that goes! And yeah, alk always down that low, it's a throwback from my zeo days haha that's just where I keep it

Engagement calls for a tank upgrade!

And before you say anything... Yes. Tank upgrades are my solution for everything [emoji16]
Tank upgrades would be my solution to everything as well if we had the space for it! haha thanks mate!!

Congratulations! :)

Have you been testing my tank again?! :p
Thanks Simon! I seem to be testing more peoples tanks than I thought haha

Congrats mate ;) She looks stoked ;)
Thanks man!! We're both pretty over the moon :D

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 8.7%
Back