OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here’s an update i put a peice of paper on the top of my new screen top that showed up an hour after the fish so let’s just say this was a very busy day
but it’s breathing still but it sometimes still dose it’s fast bursts of swimming and here’s a vid

and this is for everyone wondering how it’s doing

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
here’s an update i put a peice of paper on the top of my new screen top that showed up an hour after the fish so let’s just say this was a very busy day
but it’s breathing still but it sometimes still dose it’s fast bursts of swimming and here’s a vid

and this is for everyone wondering how it’s doing

Appears to be holding well

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd go lights out at this point. Pygmies are very reclusive and shy.

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so morning update it’s really hard to tell if it’s breathing now but it looks like it is and it still isn’t swimming well

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok a small update to that i cut the tiny cup i was using in half and with a tiny bit of coaxing or however you spell that word i’m sorry he went in

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update on the wrasse i can’t really tell how he swims but he seems to be more aware now he looks at me every time i go and check on him now but he’s been in the same corner ever since he swam in there

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here’s a little update it seems to be swimming more i’ll post some videos of it

also i’ve noticed it’s breathing has calmed down and his eyes are moving more and i think i bit a pod out of the water once

so do you guys think he’s a goner yet or he’s gonna be ok

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just leave him be. 2 days is nothing without rapid breathing or other signs. I received a pintail a few weeks ago with 2 other wrasses. He was on his side in the fresh water dip looking terrible. Spent almost a week hidden under rock in the QT tank. I was sure this wrasse wasn't going to make it. Didn't eat once or come out. A week later he is the beast of the tank.

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just leave him be. 2 days is nothing without rapid breathing or other signs. I received a pintail a few weeks ago with 2 other wrasses. He was on his side in the fresh water dip looking terrible. Spent almost a week hidden under rock in the QT tank. I was sure this wrasse wasn't going to make it. Didn't eat once or come out. A week later he is the beast of the tank.
so should i just let him be in there and hopefully he’ll be ok

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like yours is at least doing better than my DOA Tanaka from DD a month ago. I was pretty upset seeing mine belly up in the bag.

Hope he pulls through!

Back