Wrasse for a 40 gallon

SaucyJuicySteak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guidelines, has to be reef safe
Has to be compatible with clowns and a hawkfish
 
Any of the flasher wrasses, yellow wrasse, maybe a Lubbock's fairy wrasse.
 
If you already have a melanarus, I wouldn't add any more wrasses. I've seen a melanarus constantly fight with a solar fairy wrasse in a 60 gallon. The solar fairy ended up getting bullied to death.
 
If you already have a melanarus, I wouldn't add any more wrasses. I've seen a melanarus constantly fight with a solar fairy wrasse in a 60 gallon. The solar fairy ended up getting bullied to death.

I am looking for a replacement wrasse for the tank after the melanerus gets to big for that reason. I will not be adding a wrasse until the melanerus is transferred to my bigger tank
 
I would get two or three Flasher wrasse. Blue, Yellowfin and McCosker are my favorite of the flashers. Actually, Diamond Tail and Eightline Flasher are my favorite but they will get too bid for a 40 gal.
flasherwrasses2018042201-jpg.746079

mccoskeri2018051501-jpg.746080

blueflasher2019052602-jpg.1450279
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new