Wrasse going to be ok?

bcournoyer5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
153
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just added a Christmas wrasse into my tank today and it went straight for the rocks and haven’t seen it since. Should I move my aquascape around to see if it’s ok or should I just let it be for a few days.
 
Hello,

I just added a Christmas wrasse into my tank today and it went straight for the rocks and haven’t seen it since. Should I move my aquascape around to see if it’s ok or should I just let it be for a few days.
Let him be. Hes probably stressed from the move, and messing with him may stress him out more. Give it a day or two to calm down :)
 
Let it be. Let it be. Let it be. Moving things around to satisfy your concerns doesn't do any good. Let it be.
 
Sand burying species can stay buried for upward of 6 weeks. What are you hoping to accomplish by disturbing it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new