Wrasse going to be ok?

bcournoyer5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
153
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just added a Christmas wrasse into my tank today and it went straight for the rocks and haven’t seen it since. Should I move my aquascape around to see if it’s ok or should I just let it be for a few days.
 
Hello,

I just added a Christmas wrasse into my tank today and it went straight for the rocks and haven’t seen it since. Should I move my aquascape around to see if it’s ok or should I just let it be for a few days.
Let him be. Hes probably stressed from the move, and messing with him may stress him out more. Give it a day or two to calm down :)
 
Let it be. Let it be. Let it be. Moving things around to satisfy your concerns doesn't do any good. Let it be.
 
Sand burying species can stay buried for upward of 6 weeks. What are you hoping to accomplish by disturbing it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new