Wrasse ID - Confirmation

PhilMStudy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2021
Messages
315
Reaction score
275
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was hoping you could confirm the type of wrasse this is? Sorry for terrible pics, I’ve been out of town for a week and didn’t clean glass yet this morning

711C694F-23DC-469C-8BF7-67675C06E458.jpeg
763B2E28-54C2-48B9-BBA6-D2AAC40F0E14.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5336.MOV
    11.9 MB
Pics quite fuzzy but may be pencil wrasse
 
It looks like a duller version of an exquisite wrasse color wise
 
It’s a Cirrhilabrus brunneus
The face is the biggest show for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new