Wrasse in 75g

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erin O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi @Erin O! I recently got a carpenters flasher and a ruby head fairy and they are in a 90g, very similar to your 75g. Beautiful colors and lots of movement! I also want more, so many to choose from! Following to see what you end up with :)
 
I love my Timor. :)
Excuse the pic it never stops!

DSC_0001 (1024x658).jpg


I love mine too, attractive, active, grows slow, stays small, peaceful, reef safe, bulletproof healthy
 
I have an ornate, Lubbock and a carpenter in a 90. If I would have been more versed in wrasse I would have had more.

The mel wrasse is coral safe but crabs and shrimp may be on the menue.
 
@evolved the velvet I'm looking at is Cirrhilabrus luteovittatus
I wouldn't put that species in a 75; not enough room.
 
I have 3 Halichoeres, two leopards, a China Wrasse and a Lubbock's in my 80 but will need to upgrade as some of them get quite large.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new