Wrasse in a 32 Gallon Fluval Flex

Clown2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

So looking to add another fish to the tank now my coral are starting to take off And I really like the look of wrasses however I see a lot of different recommendations for tank size.

Currently have 1x Oclilaris Clown 1x Pink Spotted Watchman Goby 1x Blood Fire Shrimp

Currently my LFS has Six Line Wrasse, exquisite Fairy Wrasse, red lined wrasse , Bluehead fairy wrasse and eight line wrasse

Wha are people thoughts for any of these in a 32 gallon flex?

My preference in terms of appearance would b either the six line or Exquisite Fairy If appropriate for the tank of course

Thanks

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

So looking to add another fish to the tank now my coral are starting to take off And I really like the look of wrasses however I see a lot of different recommendations for tank size.

Currently have 1x Oclilaris Clown 1x Pink Spotted Watchman Goby 1x Blood Fire Shrimp

Currently my LFS has Six Line Wrasse, exquisite Fairy Wrasse, red lined wrasse , Bluehead fairy wrasse and eight line wrasse

Wha are people thoughts for any of these in a 32 gallon flex?

My preference in terms of appearance would b either the six line or Exquisite Fairy If appropriate for the tank of course

Thanks
None of those wrasses are suitable for a 30g, the two “Lined” Wrasses (Six & Eight Lines) will be aggressive however if you can find one then a better option would be a close relative to that genus however not even close to the aggression they have, Pseudocheilinops ataenia or the Pink Streak Wrasse.
Another option would be to hunt down any from the genus wetmorella these are slightly harder to get feeding on frozen though so you will need a heavy pod population to keep these guys.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back