Wrasse Resort

It's #WrasseWednesday but I have no pics to share :( Everything sucks right now I could use some wrasse pics to cheer me up :pleading-face:
I’m watching SeaFriendlyReef rn and this episode has some real nice wrasse! I know it’s not pictures sorry it’s a video but maybe the video will take your mind off what is bothering you? Sending hugs :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I really tried to get 6 line... :rolleyes: :)
IMG_20230426_155228_297.jpg
 
Not very good picture cause he’s camera shy and too fast.
IMG_2700.jpeg

IMG_2556.jpeg
Any photo of a wrasse that isn't just a blurred streak is a good one! She's pretty!
 
90153DA5-76E2-4401-8FC9-20AB34B4FD6F.jpeg

Well I’m still away so I can only post an old photo but I think it’s one you haven’t seen!
I'm behind on everyone's threads, but trying to catch up!
Is this guy a new addition? He's one of the nicest naokoaes I've seen, his coloration is perfect. Nice score!
 
I'm behind on everyone's threads, but trying to catch up!
Is this guy a new addition? He's one of the nicest naokoaes I've seen, his coloration is perfect. Nice score!
He was beautiful but it is a very old photo. He’s the reason I love wrasse. Hope to get another one someday but being patient.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new