Wrasse Resort

I don’t know
They’re a gift due to be sent in a couple weeks. But I can give one to my LFS if they fight.
If two males arrive definitely have a plan B.
 
I don’t know
They’re a gift due to be sent in a couple weeks. But I can give one to my LFS if they fight.
Or you can give one to me :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
I'm a slacker lol

I worked on my 20 long last night added some more live rock and a new banded pipefish. Not my pic I got the pipe in the tank after lights out last night, but this is the type it is. Now I need to order more gorgs :)

1686844854700.png
Pipe fish are so cool but my tank isn’t set for them. I hope you can get a mate for it. I love fish in pairs!
 
Oh yea!! I forgot I could post this now ;)

#WrasseWednesday though techincally it’s Thursday now :rolleyes: but it’s still pretty early so still Wednesday somewhere for some of you ;) though it could also be Friday :oops:
1687409442333.png

Blurry :D
 
Been a couple of missed Wed, here...;) #WrasseWednesday...:)
look close he's there...:D
IMG_20230705_123957_494.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new