WTB 12" fixture for 10g Nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anybody out there have anything decent for a 10 gallon?
Yes, I have 4 X 24" T5HO Retro W/Ballast and reflectors. You could use 2,3 or 4 of them on that tank. Will only sell as a set though, They are used for maybe 3 months on a Frag tank I had set up. I was asking 150.00 but Today I'll let them go for 100.00 Includes Fiji Purple, Blue+ Atinic+ Bulbs and little use on them. Reflectors have some splash spots on them but Lemon Juice should remove them. LMK
Bill
 
Bill that fixture is twice as long as the tank. I want to light up the tank, not the whole room. ;)
 
hahahaha....I can't kid around? Bill it's really a space issue, it's going to be in my girlfriend's office on a small table. and yes, LED's would be awesome, but I would need some feet to mount them on the tank, because the table is too low to hang from the ceiling.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new