Wtb blue throat male

Ron best over seen them believe it or not, fin & feather on silver lane, east Harford. I got mine there for 52$ which I covered in store credit for some frags. He was eating good at the store, & was about 4 inches or better. Very cool fish.
 
Received an email today from Exotic Fin & Feather. They indicated they have a blue throat male in stock. If interested, I would give a call.
 
Thank you very much everyone I called around most are under 3 inches I'm looking for a male between 4-5 inches I have a female I'm trying to pair that's between 4-5 inches thank you
 
Ron - That store is right in your back yard. I've never heard of them. If you go to check them out, let me know your thoughts.

Also hutch never mentioned if it was a male or female.
 
I go there all the time for ghost shrimp and blood worms they are pretty fair on prices
 
Called school of fish guess they don't have one but I'm on my way to Aqua dreams guess they have a nice suze one in stock
 
So picked up a awsome male at aquadreams yesterday he was strutting his stuff in my tank till my female found him they did there dance and the male went into hiding lol guess she was too good for him lol I will get pics once I can see more than his face lol
 
So picked up a awsome male at aquadreams yesterday he was strutting his stuff in my tank till my female found him they did there dance and the male went into hiding lol guess she was too good for him lol I will get pics once I can see more than his face lol

Finally - look forward to seeing the pictures. Hope the female gives him a little piece of butt er territory to call his own.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new