WTB - Clean Chaeto

CreatiVe2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
215
Reaction score
208
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried for weeks around my LFS and even resorted to Algae barn but no one around me is selling Chaeto. I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to pack some up (small amount) and ship it.
 
I have tried for weeks around my LFS and even resorted to Algae barn but no one around me is selling Chaeto. I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to pack some up (small amount) and ship it.
I have all other macros lol if your interested
 
I have tried for weeks around my LFS and even resorted to Algae barn but no one around me is selling Chaeto. I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to pack some up (small amount) and ship it.
I can't find any either!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new