• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Coral Box D700+ / Cloud 9 Protein Skimmer

DanielJameS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2016
Messages
392
Reaction score
190
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you currently own either a Coral Box D700, D700+ or a Cloud 9 skimmer and are looking to sell at a reasonable price I am interested in buying it. I currently own and have used an original D500 for a long time that’s worked great and am looking for a bump up. Please shoot me a message if you have one. Thanks!

IMG_0219.jpeg IMG_0220.jpeg IMG_0221.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new