WTB High end blasto

Just looking for some nice blastos.

Iron man
Deadpool
Panty droppers
Etc etc...
I have this guy available. Shoot me a PM if interested
B241B978-F7CF-4649-930F-6D2B37D1401F.jpeg
 
I have these posted on the forum. 2 with a tiny little baby coming in on the back.

07DD591E-C18A-407C-87CB-0EA8524B0A62.jpeg
 
Ive got these up for sale
DSC_0103-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new