WTB Live Rock

clueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some nice live rock, no base rock.

I'm looking for ~100 lbs.
have a lot of different rock some BRS reef saver rock, some misc pukani,fiji,and some florida live rock. The reef saver is dry all the other rock has been cleaned,vineger bathed, muriatic acid bathed,soaked and has been cooking for the last 6 weeks. Just added Dr Tims One and only to the rock that has been cooking so all this rock should be ready to go. I have also built some large structures if they are to be used in the display tank. dont know if any off that is of interet to you but if so feel free to call or text me at 860-884-4942

OP
OP
Kdocimo90

Kdocimo90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a lot of different rock some BRS reef saver rock, some misc pukani,fiji,and some florida live rock. The reef saver is dry all the other rock has been cleaned,vineger bathed, muriatic acid bathed,soaked and has been cooking for the last 6 weeks. Just added Dr Tims One and only to the rock that has been cooking so all this rock should be ready to go. I have also built some large structures if they are to be used in the display tank. dont know if any off that is of interet to you but if so feel free to call or text me at 860-884-4942

Anything Live?

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

clueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything Live?
no growth on rock as I wanted it as clean as I could get it,but it is cycling so bacteria should be setting up. I have had issues in the past with pest and phosphates on live rock so I did not want anything in my tank that I did not add. Many people feel that the diversification and critters are a plus on live rock but my experience has been negative

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back