WTB Live Rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kdocimo90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Need some nice live rock, no base rock.

I'm looking for ~100 lbs.
have a lot of different rock some BRS reef saver rock, some misc pukani,fiji,and some florida live rock. The reef saver is dry all the other rock has been cleaned,vineger bathed, muriatic acid bathed,soaked and has been cooking for the last 6 weeks. Just added Dr Tims One and only to the rock that has been cooking so all this rock should be ready to go. I have also built some large structures if they are to be used in the display tank. dont know if any off that is of interet to you but if so feel free to call or text me at 860-884-4942
 
have a lot of different rock some BRS reef saver rock, some misc pukani,fiji,and some florida live rock. The reef saver is dry all the other rock has been cleaned,vineger bathed, muriatic acid bathed,soaked and has been cooking for the last 6 weeks. Just added Dr Tims One and only to the rock that has been cooking so all this rock should be ready to go. I have also built some large structures if they are to be used in the display tank. dont know if any off that is of interet to you but if so feel free to call or text me at 860-884-4942

Anything Live?
 
Anything Live?
no growth on rock as I wanted it as clean as I could get it,but it is cycling so bacteria should be setting up. I have had issues in the past with pest and phosphates on live rock so I did not want anything in my tank that I did not add. Many people feel that the diversification and critters are a plus on live rock but my experience has been negative
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new