• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: looking for black apex display only

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll keep it short. New kitten chewed through the wire of my display and I was unable to fix it. I’d really like to replace it with another older version display, the black display with the blue LED. If you have one lying around or that you no longer use please send me a PM or post. Doesn’t have to be in perfect condition, looking for a decent price.

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rather than getting another small display. have you tried a cheaper but wayyy better alternative =>

Super... it’s a great idea, but I essentially have that on my iPhone, I like the original display because it’s small and gives real time data of what the temp and pH of the tank is continuously which I really like. I was told by someone else Neptune will often fix this issue if it’s just the wire for about $35. I’ve written them and now I wait for a response! Thank you for the idea though, it would look great on a larger tank for sure.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back