• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: looking for black apex display only

ReefAddiction34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
295
Reaction score
164
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll keep it short. New kitten chewed through the wire of my display and I was unable to fix it. I’d really like to replace it with another older version display, the black display with the blue LED. If you have one lying around or that you no longer use please send me a PM or post. Doesn’t have to be in perfect condition, looking for a decent price.
 
rather than getting another small display. have you tried a cheaper but wayyy better alternative =>

Super... it’s a great idea, but I essentially have that on my iPhone, I like the original display because it’s small and gives real time data of what the temp and pH of the tank is continuously which I really like. I was told by someone else Neptune will often fix this issue if it’s just the wire for about $35. I’ve written them and now I wait for a response! Thank you for the idea though, it would look great on a larger tank for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new