WTB Media Reactor (Prefer BRS But Open)

SilverCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
189
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a media reactor so I can run carbon on my 40 Breeder Build. I would prefer the single BRS reactors, even the mini, but I am open to whatever for the right price. Shouldnt need to run large amounts so a dual canister is probably overkill. I don't NEED a pump with it but again, for the right price it doesn't hurt to have an extra.
 
I’ve used the BRS reactors and loved them for the ease of service and affordable price for size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new