• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Media Reactor

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a used/new media reactor to add to my nuvo fusion 20 gallon. I like the two little fishies GFO phosban reactor 150 from md. But I’ll take offers for other models that fit in my nano. Dimensions can be found online, at marinedepot.com or bulkreefsupply.com.

PM me offers

**Im located in the Atlanta area so I can do local pick up if you live near. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new